Click Here to apply for positions at our stores
So you are thinking about a job at Subway?! Well this is a good start...
So why work at Subway?!: Well lets give you the short answer:
- Retail Traineeships available for the career conscious
- All Training paid for and provided
- Very generous staff discounts
- Fast growing company
- Lots of opportunity for growth and promotion
- Good rates of pay and bonuses
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
What sort of people we are looking for?: We are looking for the best of the best! Our stores are run like part of our family. We believe in the brand and participate in Subway Mentor Program training new Subway franchisees. Our Tasmanian Area Supervisor in 2010 came 3rd in the Sub Jammers Competition at the Australian/ New Zealand Convention held in Queensland in April 2010, winning all expenses paid trip to Chicago Convention in July 2010. If you are looking to shine and take on exciting new challenges, we have the perfect oppotunity for you!!
- We like to work with people with a bubbly and happy disposition as the primary focus of our job is to serve customers. So if you are outgoing and enjoying meeting and working with the public you will love Subway.
- We also need detail orientated people in our team as we have to work with food, a responsibility we take very seriously.
- Being available to fill in at short notice will also make you lots of friends!!
- Like playing with food. We have lots of different fresh products that need preparing every day. So if you like using your knife skills, love to bake things, and take pride in the appearance of food we want to talk to you.
- Good math skills as you will have to use the cash register and handle cash.
- Be a "clean freak". We want our stores to be spotless at all times. If you like to make things sparkle we have some things for you to polish!!
What sort of Positions do we have?: We are always actively scouting for excellent people. We have the following positions at our company:
Position: Sandwich Artist
Main Duties: Serving customers, preparing fresh food, baking bread and cookies, handling cash.
Position: Senior Sandwich Artist
Main Duties: As above as well as, reconciling money and bread, product ordering.
Position: Person In Charge
Main Duties: As above as well as, customer queries, running shift tasks, reconciling money and bread, product ordering.
Position: Store Supervisor
Main Duties: As above as well as, banking, controlling shift budgets, supervising staff, training and evaluation of staff workplace health and safety, Subway paperwork and reporting, staff training, senior crew training, local store marketing, health department and local government compliance, plus more!!
A little about us: We currently own 6 Subway stores (see list below) and have several planned for the future.
What stores can I work at?: Currently we have the following stores open or ready for hiring with more to come soon...Victoria: Forest Hill Chase, Box Hill Nth, Mt Waverley Village - Tasmania: Launceston, Mowbray, Kings Meadows
Application open to Australian Residents only. Please visit the Australian Immigration Department web site at http://www.immi.gov.au/index.htm, for information on non-Australian residents obtaining work visas.